I was presented with the oppurtunity to work with the University of Wisconsin Stout archives and create  a digital library of important historical artifacts.  We used the concept of photogrammetry to capture images of artifacts and used Agisoft Photoscan to create a high poly mesh and texture. 

SInce we took the images ourselves there was a lot of information missing when we compiled the models.  My main goal was to take these high poly models and attempt to fix any large holes or missing texture information. 

This was by far the most fun and educational job I have ever had.  Special thanks to Heather Stecklein and Seth Berrier for creating and supervising this project.